Saturday, May 17, 2014

Mother's Day Skype

Because of a holiday in Norway as well as the Mother's Day skype, we don't have much to post from Sierra. But we did get this little blurb:



Hei hei! I got permission to send a quick email to you all today.
After Skyping I felt like I needed to pray again about extending. So Sunday night I asked Heavenly Father for a strong, bigger answer to know if I should extend or not, if it was His will. That night I had a dream, and in that dream I got a prompting, a strong answer, that I needed to come home in October.
Anyways, I took that as my answer!! Sorry I am changing so much, but this is my final decision, that I am going to come home in October. I got permission to send this today to be sure you know before anyone buys tickets or anything. Anyways, Im coming home in October!!! :)
I love you all so much and will try my best to email on Saturday, but not sure if I will be able to! If not, I will email next Monday :)
I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!! :)

KLEM, Søster Chapman

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment