Friday, September 13, 2013

Spoke in Church!

Hei hei! Går det bra med dere?? Det høres som det! Jeg er kjempe sjalu at dere hadde mange gøy ting siste uke. Jeg savner dere veldig mye!!!


Anyways, this week was good! :) Last Pday we went up to some lakes, I actually climbed a rock wall, ill send some pictures, at a park and then we went up to some pretty lakes with the elders! After tha we went to a 2nd hand vintage store!!! I almost bought a skirt, but didnt! :\ Oh well, ill go again :) The Traveling Assistants also came last week and so we got to practical and go contacting with them! That was cool! :) Two days ago we were contacting...OH! I told mom, but Im in a threesome again! Sister McArthur, in the mtc with us, came from Stavnager to here! Sot thats fun! :) We were contacing a couple days ago, and I was by myself, on the same street, but I talked to a man, invited him to chruch and made an appointment, and then the next day (sunday) called him and guess what!? HE CAME TO CHURCH! And we have an appointment with him tomorrow!!! :) CRAZY! :) It was great!!!


I also spoke yesterday in church....my first talk in norsk and I was terrified!!! But it went good :) I talked about how we can inspire others to keep the commandments. I told the story about brookie and joey, when he first asked about why shes so happy\always smiles. :) I wrote more about that to mom if any of you all are interested! Anyways, we had our first service opportunity in Ksand, we went and painted our ward mission leaders sisters house! I was on a ladder and paint kept on getting on me. So i was SO white and still have paint stuck on me...hahah but it was great! I loved it! :)


We also went to Stavanger last week for Zone Leader Trainign! That was so fun, always good to go back there :) This might be a really short letter...Im sorry! Anwyays, one of our investigators, Mouyy from Cambodia, committed to a soft baptism!!! So that was exciting! :) Sister johnson and I sang at a relief society activity (we are going to always be singing now that they know all of us sing haha) and that was good :) A man named Abdulla came up to us when we were at a busstop and started talking to us! We met with him eysterday and that was good! we got a return appointment too! He is muslim, but said he could see himselft believing that Jesus Christ was the Son of God :)


This past week was actually kind of weird, because a lot of our appointments or things we were going to do fell through...but thats okay :)
Anyways, Im sorry this is such a lame letter! Ill send lots of pictures to you all!!! Today we are going to go to the only lumber slide in Norway! And its really old :) Itll be cool!!! Even though its raining :)
But I love you all and miss you all so much! you are all in my prayers!
Alltid huske hvor mye jeg elsker dere!!!


Love, Søster Chapman


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment