Wednesday, April 24, 2013

IN THE MTC!

THIS IS SISTER CHAPMAN'S MOM WRITING THESE POSTS FOR THE NEXT 18 MONTHS. THERE WILL BE PICTURES AND EXCERPTS FROM HER LETTERS. WE RECEIVED HER FIRST LETTER (WRITTEN HER FIRST DAY IN THE MTC) JUST A DAY AGO.


From her letter:
"TODAY, 44% of missionaries in the MTC are sisters!"
"We went to the MTC Presidency Welcome and let me tell you HOLY COW! we sang 'Called to Serve' as the opening song and it was phenominal! I would sing that forever with all the missionaries if I could! ... After the speakers we sang 'We'll Bring The World His Truth'. I was just singing along when at the end they changed the words from "we will be the Lord's missionaries" to "WE ARE NOW THE LORD'S MISSIONARIES". I got crazy chills. HOLY HECK ... I'M A MISSIONARY!!!!"











- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment