Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Transferred!

hei famile!
guess what!? I got transferred!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am in the California of Norway! KRISTIANSAND! It is the southest area for missionaries, and it is just a sisters area!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is actually a senior couple here too, but no elders! And the senior companion in our companionship is Søster Johnson, she was in the MTC with me - in the other district! WAY cool that were together! :)


There are 3 companionships that are like this now, 2 of us greenies together, and were one of them! :) So I found out on Friday morning and left last night, by myself, on a train! It was a little scary, because I was alone and had my whole life in 3 heavy suitcases, but it all worked out!


Søster johnsons last companion is actually on her way HOME now! Crazy huh!? Well I am SO excited to be here!!!!! Kristiansand is where everyone wants to go, i heard :) It is green and the dialect is pretty! And what makes this cool too is that I am still in the same district! They closed an area, that used to be in K-sands district, so now were in stavangers district! So we will travel to Stavanager for Zone Leader Training...oh and Zone Conference is combined with the North Zone next month...and so were all meeting up north in trondheim!!! Im way excited!!!! :)


This week in Stavanger was way cool! We met with a girl, Mina`s friend, named veronica, who we ahve wanted to meet with for a while now! We actually taught her 2 lessons!!! And so now shes an investigator! The work is just going to take off now, because we also got a man to church that walked up to us at the busstop!!!


I am really going to miss stavanger. Last night before I took off, 5 yw came to the train station to see me off.


Annett, the one that i sent a pic of me and her to and said az would love her, made cookies for me and gave them to me :) And Mina Steffonson told us yesterday at the train station that she is starting her papers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She started them yesterday after I left :) She is 22 and had gone on contacting splits with us. I just love her so much and I am SO glad she is going!


It was soooo sad to say goodbye to those yw yesteday, then to the elders, and to my companions.


Ughhh i just cried and cried. okay, not sobbing, but it was really sad. Ingrid, Mina, Trina, Lin, and Annett came. And Minas, trinas, and lins mom was waiting in the car becasue she couldnt park it so i went ou thtere and said goodbye to her. ther efamily, minus mina, had gotten home from the ward temple trip a few hours earlier and still came to say goodbye. I LOVE that family! Anita, there mom, was totallly like my mom here. When we all come to visit norway we are going to come to stavanger and you will all just love them. Anyways, although it was SO sad to leave, I am SUPER glad to be in Kristiansand! Elder Torjeson, our district leader, is actually from here and I love his dialect! and I can understand him easier than people from stavanger . So Im really excited :)


It sounds lik eyou are all doing great! I pray for you all all of the time and I am so thankful to have you all as my family.


Let me think if there is anything else...OH! Su, a new convert as of a little more than a year ago, is so sweet! She gave the other sisters things for there birthdays, but berfore i left, she gave me earrings for my birthday haha and she gave us all matching pins. She is the one from berma! Ah i just love Stavager. But even though I have only been in Kristiansand for a few hours, i think im goin gto love it! The apartment is SUPER cute and modern! (NOTHING LIKE THE STAVANGER ONE haha) And there is only 2 of us :) Ill send pictures next week, i havent taken any yet! But also, there is a Center here in sentrum! Which is SO GOOD! And our apartment is super central. Unlike stavanger. Im just gonna love it here :)


Anyways, i love you all so much! I hope you are all doin ggreat!!!!!!!!!
BTW, here is my new address!!!!


Festningsgata 47 #210
4612 Kristiansand
Norway



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment