Thursday, February 14, 2013

just a little bit about me

well hello! i'm extremely excited to start this new blog. in november of last year i received my mission call, for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. i was called to serve in the norway, oslo mission! i will be be speaking norwegian and enter the provo missionary training center on april 17th, 2013! 62 days from today!!! i can hardly wait. on my blog i will be writing thoughts on how i am preparing, what i do with my time, how EXCITED i am, and other things! while i am actually out in the field, i will be sending home thoughts and experiences i have to my mom and she will post them on here! i'm so excited to have a blog for my mission and to be able to share it with you!
anyways, i'll just use this first blogpost to share a little about myself. i'm 18 years old and turn 19, the age girls can serve missions, next month! i finished one semester at byu-idaho and absolutely loved it! i write songs and actually have one c.d. out with my original songs on it! i love to play instruments and sing. i love art, chocolate, and my family...and i absolutely despise running! it makes me sick thinking about it... anywho, that's just a little bit about me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment